Do you charge setup or migration fees?
There are no setup or migration fees for web hosting, hosted email account, and VPS hosting packages. Custom solutions may incur a setup fee from our suppliers and providers, which will be included in the formal quote you recieve.
All our hosting, hosted email, and reseller packages come with free migration of your site from your existing web hosting provider. Other services may include migration by arrangement. Please email us and we can assist you.
Why are you more expensive than … hosting company?
We are a premium hosting provider using higher level systems than the majority of other providers in the market, and as such our prices are not the cheapest, but we feel that for businesses to be able to compete effectively, they need a higher level of security and service, and this is what we aim to provide. However, if you do see another equivalent hosting deal, please email us and we will do our best to beat it.
What DNS servers do I need to use for my domain?
Please use the following DNS records for hosting your site with us:
- If your domain is registered elsewhere, point your domain to our DNS servers: If you registered your domain or transferred it to Host in Aus, this will already have been done it for you by our systems.
- Log into your control panel at https://admin.hostinaus.com.au/cp
- Select your subscription in the top right drop down box
- Select the webspaces tab, if there is a webspace for your domain, select it. If there is no webspace, create one for y0ur domain.
- Once your webspace is created and selected, you will see all your web hosting service tabs, where you can set up and manage all your hosting services.
How do I manage my account?
Host In Aus uses the industry’s leading client management system. When you sign up, you will receive your login details to the portal at https://admin.hostinaus.com.au/cp where you can manage all your services.
Do you want to feature Host In Aus on a blog, website or in other media?
We would be more than happy to provide any information you require, please contact us using the contact form on this site and we will be in contact
For Plesk hosting, please go to the mail tab, and click on the “i” symbol to the right of the email address. You will then be presented with a page showing the details you need to use to set up the specific account on your computer or device. If you do have any issues, please feel free to email our support staff and they will be more than happy to help you get set up.
Second, please make sure your FTP client is using Active FTP to connect, as the Plesk firewall blocks Passive FTP due to a security flaw.
– Overdue Bill
– Overuse of Bandwidth or Disk Space
– Malicious Script or software has been found on your site.
Please CALL US immediately so we can resolve your issues ASAP and get you back online.
Linux VPS and Dedicated Servers: Yes
Windows VPS and Dedicated Servers: No, please use remote desktop.
The first is to upgrade to Hosted Enterprise Mail, which comes with a lot of extra features and is protected from blacklisting, this costs $10 per account for the first 5 accounts, with discounts for more than 5.
The second option is to purchase a dedicated IP address, so only your emails use your IP, but this is not recommended unless you need an SSL certificate for your site.
The third option is to wait for the blacklisting to be removed, which takes 2-24 hours from when we are first notified.